Digital Force Gauge
Model : DFG
The BRAVO DFG Series digital force gauges are loaded with functionality to simplify your compression and tension testing needs. The multiple-languageDFG's provide menu programming for easy selection and set-up of the instrument to your desired requirements. Three modes of operation are selectable: Track mode for live readings, Peak mode for displaying the peak reading that remains until a higher peak is sensed, and Auto Peak mode which is similar to Peak mode except the peak on the display will additionally reset after a programmed time period.
- Model Capacity : 5 to 1000N
- Accuracy : ± 0.2% F.S.
- Measurement Method : Peak, Autopeak or Track Model
- Selectable Units : mN, N, gf, kgf, ozf, and lbf. (Depending on Range)
- Overload Capacity : 150% of F.S. (LCD flashes beyond 110% of F.S.)
- Data Sampling Rate : 1000 Hz
- Memory : 1000 data
- Set Point : Programmable high and low limits
- Charger / Adapter : Universal USB/BM charger, Input: 110 ~ 240VAC
- Housing : Aluminum
- Dimensions : 5.7 x 2.9 x 1.4"” (145 x 73 x 35.5 mm)
- Weight : 1.5 lb (0.7 kg)
- Warranty : 1 year
A digital force gauge is used to measure both pull and push forces. It can measure tensile and compressive forces using different attachments. When measuring those, the digital force gauge displays the reading on its digital screen. A digital force gauge is useful in many industries such as manufacturing, research, and quality control.