Digital Cap Torque Tester
Model : CTT Series
Torque measurement is popular, from the torsional strength of circuit boards, the tightening force of screws, the opening force of PET bottles and jars, and the operating force of rotary switches and keys, as a few examples.
- Model Capacity : 2 to 20Nm
- Measuring Range : 5% ~ 100%
- Accuracy : ±0.3%
- Units : N∙m, N∙cm, kgf∙cm, lbf∙ft, lbf∙in
- Display : 240*160 matrix LCD with Backlight
- Overload : 120% F.S.
- Display Mode : Digital/Diagram
- Measuring Mode : Track, Peak, First Peak, Double Peak,Preset, Auto Peak, etc
- Sampling Rate : 2000 Hz
- Memory : 1000 data
- Output : USB, Set point output, RS232C
- Power : 3.6VDC Ni‐MH rechargeable batteries
- Dimension : 197X183X83 mm Weigh : 2.6 kg
Open and lock force test of the bottle caps for bottled packages for food, pharmaceuticals, e.g. beverage or tablet bottles
Flexible Tube Package
Open and lock force test of flexible tube packages for food, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, e.g. eye-drop, hand cream and shoe polish, etc.
Open and lock force test of the screws
Vacuum Flask and Vacuum Cup
Open and lock force test of the caps of vacuum flasks and vacuum cups